Skip to main content

Thanks and the Holidays


I have much to be thankful for this season including a healthy birthday, a lovely Thanksgiving Day, and a productive month of writing for NaNoWriMo. Let me take this moment to thank you, the Blood-Red Pencil readers, for joining us every day this past year and sharing your thoughts and feelings about the writing life.

I'm grateful for the BRP blogging team. Because of your efforts, this blog has succeeded for over five years and has logged almost 1,500 interesting and relevant posts. You inspire me daily with your savvy views on writing, editing, and marketing books. Let's be friends forever!

Starting on Monday and through the month of December, we'll be re-sharing some of our favorite posts from previous years. They truly deserve a repeat run.

We all wish you the peace and joy of the holiday season and a pleasant slide into a new year. On a good book, of course!

~ Dani Greer/Chief Red Pencil

Comments

  1. I'm grateful to know you, Dani, though only virtually. Bring on teleportation technology ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a real pleasure being part of the BRP team. I've learned so much from each of you. I look forward to another great year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for creating this venue for us, Dani! I enjoy being part of the BRP community. Hope you had a lovely birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, treasure being a part of BRP and look forward to all the good things coming in the new year. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The Blood-Red Pencil is a blog focusing on editing and writing advice. If a glitch is preventing you from commenting, visit our Facebook page and drop your wise words there: Blood-Red Pencil on Facebook